- Marketing of the property
- Carrying out viewings
- Vetting of prospective Tenants
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement, and if required, an Inventory
Following this, the first month's rent and tenancy deposit are collected with amounts due credited to the Landlord less our agreed fee. Managing the tenancy, including the maintenance and rent collection from this point on will be the responsibility of the Landlord.
All of the above, PLUS:
- Inventory Inspection
- Periodic inspection visits
- Arrange or recommend any necessary repairs
- Deal with any problems tenants have raised
- Collect and process rental payments
- Negotiations for renewal or tenancy end - Check out inventory inspection
- Re-advertising the property
This service is best suited for Landlords:
- Not residing locally
- Would rather not deal with tenants directly
- Prefer a more hassle free approach to managing their portoflio
- Would prefer an expert agent managing the property
Our associated company (ProsperitySolutions Co. Ltd) can help Landlords, offering a range of insurance policies, from more than one insurance company. Some policies which Landlords may take inerest in are:
- Rent Guarantee
- Legal Expenses
- Building Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Emergency Cover
Contact us for further details
We offer free consultations / advice on your Property portfolio.
Whether it be about building up your portolfio or managing one, we are always here to help!
Our Investment Sourcing Team have helped Landlords build up portfolios with above average yields!